About Me

My photo
Friendly, energetic, loquacious, ambitious

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wisdom on Health



"The only way to keep you health is to eat what you don't want, drink, what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not." ~Mark Twain





To all who are fighting and striving to start or maintain a healthier life: you are not alone. I'm striving to be an IFBB Fitness or Figure Pro, and I'm eating, drinking, and doing things I'd rather not. You say "Stacie you are already a health nut, what more are you doing?"



I am:


1) Drinking water without added flavor (i.e. Crystal Light)


2) I'm eating fish for breakfast


3) I'm at the gym doing cardio before and after my aerobics classes when most people are sleep or comfortably enjoying something at home. (Above is a picture of 24 Hour Fitness Supersport in Houston at midnight on a weeknight from a stair mill looking down on other champions or insomniacs)


4) I am running when I would rather be on the stair mill or on the elliptical


5) I trading trips to a restaurant for their healthy dish for trips to the grocery store so that I can ensure that my food doesn't have additives by cooking it myself; sometimes at midnight when I'd rather be sleep.

Keep working. We are all Fit 2 Be Fabulous...whatever our sport or goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment